Hello. Is there anybody out there?

Photo Credit: Photos by Margie



Hello World! 

I’m finally getting my butt on the blog train! Yep, I know, I’m a bit behind the eight ball, but I like my long list old cliches, better late than never! 

A bit about me…. I’m a photographer. I’m a pretty darn good photographer too. What makes me so good, you ask? Well, I believe I’m following my purpose. Finding said purpose only took me about 50 years. I may be slow, but I know I’m finally on the right path. I’m a BIG finding-your-purpose-knowig-your-why-following-your-passion kind of gal. Do what you love, people, and the rest will follow … or so I’m finding out. 

ANYWHOOOOoooooo, you can learn more about me by checking out my ‘about me’ page on my site. If you like what you read and like what you see, then let’s meet and get your session booked! I promise you won’t regret it! 

AND check my blog every week (or maybe more) to see what’s happening in my neck of the beach! 

xo Linda 



Photo Credit: Photos by Margie

Comments

Popular Posts